Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A few of my favorite things

I ran across a teacher's homepage (Mrs. Hoffman) on the Internet and under fun things to know about her, she posted her favorite things. You can see her list by clicking here. The idea of listing my favorite things intrigued me, so here are mine:

Daisies… coffee… writers pod… Texas… road trips… Blue Bell ice cream… motorcycles… fireworks… pajamas… wood burning fireplaces… church music… my children… books… beaches… midnight… Our Lady of Guadalupe… autumn leaves… breakfast for supper… my cousin Bubbles… telling stories… country people… small towns… Murray family reunions… fudge… chick lit… painted toenails… Italy… puppy dog kisses… Spanglish… peach tea… poetry readings… funky earrings… cheeseburgers & fries… pine trees… limes… candles… quilts… homegrown tomatoes… afternoon naps… Christmas… springtime… Willie Nelson… diet Coke… friendship… Holy Communion…Levi jeans... fireflies… boot-scootin’ music… rocking chairs… bookstores… freedom… silver dollars… log cabins… symphony… Festival Hill… summer rain… kissing… daydreaming… laughter… Grand Canyon…


Now its' your turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home